Shopping in Sydney, Cape Breton
Collected by Stacey Zable , AFAR Contributor
331 Charlotte St, Sydney, NS B1P 1E1, Canada
This shop sells more than 24 delicious flavors of fudge. Be sure to try the Mount Mocha, infused with the store’s house-blend coffee, and Breton Whisky, made with Glen Breton Rare Whisky from a nearby distillery. The Tastes of Cape Breton section...
322 Charlotte St, Sydney, NS B1P 1C8, Canada
Artisans come here to perfect their craft at the center’s workshops and courses; the adjoining shop sells works by more than 75 Cape Breton artists. Browse for items both traditional and contemporary, including jewelry, pottery, textiles, wood...
Sydney, NS B1P 6P4, Canada
Inside the port’s Joan Harriss Cruise Pavilion, the Big Fiddle Market provides a welcoming space for Cape Breton’s artisans and craftspeople to sell their handmade treasures. As you browse through the collections (which include jewelry, knitting,...
490 Chebucto St, Baddeck, NS B0E 1B0, Canada
A gift shop in Baddeck sells products made in Cape Breton, elsewhere in Nova Scotia and throughout Canada. Shoppers who want to take home a piece of their travels may choose from among such keepsakes as jewelry, artworks, pewter and pottery...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019