Shopping in Sydney, Cape Breton
Collected by Stacey Zable, AFAR Contributor
331 Charlotte St, Sydney, NS B1P 1E1, Canada
This shop sells more than 24 delicious flavors of fudge. Be sure to try the Mount Mocha, infused with the store’s house-blend coffee, and Breton Whisky, made with Glen Breton Rare Whisky from a nearby distillery. The Tastes of Cape Breton section...
322 Charlotte St, Sydney, NS B1P 1C8, Canada
Artisans come here to perfect their craft at the center’s workshops and courses; the adjoining shop sells works by more than 75 Cape Breton artists. Browse for items both traditional and contemporary, including jewelry, pottery, textiles, wood...
60 Esplanade, Sydney, NS B1P 1A1, Canada
Inside the port’s Joan Harriss Cruise Pavilion, the Big Fiddle Market provides a welcoming space for Cape Breton’s artisans and craftspeople to sell their handmade treasures. As you browse through the collections (which include jewelry, knitting,...
490 Chebucto St, Baddeck, NS B0E 1B0, Canada
A gift shop in Baddeck sells products made in Cape Breton, elsewhere in Nova Scotia and throughout Canada. Shoppers who want to take home a piece of their travels may choose from among such keepsakes as jewelry, artworks, pewter and pottery...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December