Shopping in Stavanger
Collected by Lola (Akinmade) Åkerström, AFAR Local Expert
Dykjelsletta 29, 4032 Stavanger, Norway
Launched in 2004 by Norwegian glass artist Trine Sundt, Stavanger Glassblåseri is part gallery, part boutique shop where you can admire—and buy—exquisite and colorful glassware such as vases, bowls, candleholders, wine glasses and ornaments. The...
Åslandsbakken 1, 4332 Figgjo, Norway
Founded in 1941, this Nordic earthenware company crafts beautiful contemporary porcelain. From tea cups and saucers to plates, serving dishes and intricate stoneware–all add an elegant visual lift to any table setting. The company's factory outlet...
Gamle Stokkavei 1, 4313 Sandnes, Norway
If you’re looking to knock out all your souvenir shopping in one stop, then head to Kvadrat, the busiest shopping center in the Stavanger region. With more than 160 stores, including Scandi fashion favorites H & M and Lindex, plus 14 restaurants,...
Klubbgata 5, 4013 Stavanger, Norway
This urban shopping galleria may be compact by Norway's standards—it has just over 60 stores—but it caters to a variety of tastes, with both boutique and big-name fashion houses, including Scandinavian brands Linde and Bik Bok.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles