Shopping in St. Petersburg
Collected by Marc Perrotta
St Petersburg, Russia, 197341
Locals call it the ‘Udelka’, and everyone refers to it as one of the largest flea markets in the world. It’s an amazing array of goods, the selection of antiques and Soviet-era collectibles can seem overwhelming, and bargaining is necessary. Go...
Dumskaya Ulitsa, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191011
This arcade houses a great combination of local and international shops, such as arts-and-crafts vendors and an Apple Store. But it’s the Soviet-era memorabilia that charm both locals and visitors who go looking for small busts of Lenin and...
Nevsky avenue, 35, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
A historic department store and arcade, the Bolshoy Gostiny Dvor is a prime example of St. Petersburg’s 18th-century neoclassical design, as well as the Russian tradition of featuring a primary department store (Gostiny Dvor) in each major city....
Невский просп., 153, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 193167
What began as a small fashion boutique has now grown to three floors of shopping, offering over 50 of the world’s top designers. Babochka still retains the feeling of a boutique, with most brand showrooms separated into smaller, elegant...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map