Shopping in Split
Collected by Anja Mutic, AFAR Local Expert
21000, Dominisova ul. 16, 21000, Split, Croatia
A haven for design freaks, this concept store stocks the latest knickknacks, housewares and fashion items from Croatia’s most acclaimed contemporary designers. From teabag pillows and handmade wooden combs to 3-D-printed rings and coasters with...
Ul. Julija Nepota 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
This designer store stocks three popular Croatian women’s clothing and accessory brands: Chicks on Chic, Little Wonder and Dott. They also feature an ever-changing selection of quirky T-shirts with illustrations by local graphic designers. The...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter