Shopping in Santos (São Paulo)
Paulistas are a fickle bunch when it comes to food, so when they travel deep into the city's North Zone for a meal, the meal must be nothing short of astounding. Chef Rodrigo Oliveira's full-on gastronomic party dishes up the hearty cuisine of...
Everybody loves Brazil's famous flip-flops, which went from supermarket-checkout-lane afterthoughts to the most popular sandals in the world in just a few short decades. The brand's Isay Weinfeld–designed flagship store sits on Rua Oscar...
Its bright canary-colored facade notwithstanding, one might easily walk right past this wonderful NGO handicraft shop, two-table romantic café and tiny museum. After browsing a nice selection of indigenous art and handicrafts, don't miss a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local