Shopping in Santos (São Paulo)
Paulistas are a fickle bunch when it comes to food, so when they travel deep into the city's North Zone for a meal, the meal must be nothing short of astounding. Chef Rodrigo Oliveira's full-on gastronomic party dishes up the hearty cuisine of...
Everybody loves Brazil's famous flip-flops, which went from supermarket-checkout-lane afterthoughts to the most popular sandals in the world in just a few short decades. The brand's Isay Weinfeld–designed flagship store sits on Rua Oscar...
Its bright canary-colored facade notwithstanding, one might easily walk right past this wonderful NGO handicraft shop, two-table romantic café and tiny museum. After browsing a nice selection of indigenous art and handicrafts, don't miss a...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises