Shopping in Santorini
Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Σαντορίνη / Santorini 847 02, Greece
Once you've seen the Blue Monkey fresco and other masterpieces in the Museum of Prehistoric Thera, you may want to take some of the delicate and timeless art of Minoan Santorini home with you. Replica in Oia specializes in exactly what its name...
If you're in the market to buy some of Santorini's famous wines why not learn about how they're made first. A family-owned winery sells its products here but you can also take a tour of a cave populated with animatronic figures that recount the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter