Shopping in Santorini
Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Σαντορίνη / Santorini 847 02, Greece
Once you've seen the Blue Monkey fresco and other masterpieces in the Museum of Prehistoric Thera, you may want to take some of the delicate and timeless art of Minoan Santorini home with you. Replica in Oia specializes in exactly what its name...
If you're in the market to buy some of Santorini's famous wines why not learn about how they're made first. A family-owned winery sells its products here but you can also take a tour of a cave populated with animatronic figures that recount the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles