Shopping in Saguenay
Collected by Erin Levi
71 Rang Saint Joseph, Saint-Fulgence, QC G0V 1S0, Canada
You've heard of farm-to-table cuisine? Chevrier du Nord Farm is a family farm-to-fashion business. The farm raises Angora goats for their mohair wool. The "econo-museum" showcases the creative and artisanal process by which that wool is spun and...
3205 Boulevard de la Grande-Baie-Sud, La Baie, QC G7B 1G1, Canada
Saguenay’s answer to Murano, Touverre (which means “everything glass”) is owned by master glassblower Giuseppe Benedetto, one of the artisans featured along the region’s Craftsmen Road (La Route des Artisans). Besides his beautiful handblown...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village