Shopping in Runavik
Collected by Kristan Schiller
3 við Ánna, Nordragota 512, Faroe Islands
This trendy clothing store for men and women in the village of Gøta carries well-priced dresses and casual wear, plus sunglasses, bags and other accessories. The store also has a nice selection of coats and jackets for all seasons.
Fuglafjørður, Faroe Islands
This beautiful, light-filled art gallery in an old barn in Fuglafjørður exhibits and sells the work of local artists, both established and up-and-coming. The stunning, spacious setting is also used for community gatherings and small musical...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village