Shopping in Runavik
Collected by Kristan Schiller
3 við Ánna, Nordragota 512, Faroe Islands
This trendy clothing store for men and women in the village of Gøta carries well-priced dresses and casual wear, plus sunglasses, bags and other accessories. The store also has a nice selection of coats and jackets for all seasons.
Fuglafjørður, Faroe Islands
This beautiful, light-filled art gallery in an old barn in Fuglafjørður exhibits and sells the work of local artists, both established and up-and-coming. The stunning, spacious setting is also used for community gatherings and small musical...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights