Shopping in Rotterdam
Collected by Kristan Schiller
Binnenrotte 101, 3011 HB Rotterdam, Netherlands
Binnenrotte Market, one of the largest street markets in the country, has over 500 stalls where shoppers will find flea market items, household wares, vintage pieces, books, clothes, produce, fish and flowers. The market's nearly 100 food stalls...
Coolsingel 105, 3012 AG Rotterdam, Netherlands
The city's most fashionable department store, designed by famous Bauhaus architect Marcel Breuer, has a breathtaking view of the Coolsingel and Naum Gabo’s sculpture Constructie from its restaurant. The store has a reputation for excellent...
Witte de Withstraat 29 - 31, 3012 BL Rotterdam, Netherlands
Beloved by art critics, Showroom MAMA displays and sells emerging and experimental art of exceptional quality. The contemporary gallery offers everything from giant sculptures and inflatable art to video-based works by up-and-coming Dutch and...
Korte Hoogstraat 22-24, 3011 GL Rotterdam, Netherlands
This store is a cook’s paradise, offering everything from cookbooks to traditional Dutch kitchenwares to herbs from nearby gardens. Certain Dutch-made items can only be found here. Browse the shelves and find yourself lost in this treasure trove...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter