Shopping in Rome
Collected by Gillian Longworth McGuire , AFAR Local Expert
Via del Boschetto, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
In her small shop in Monti, Danish-born Tina Sondergaard whips up sublime custom-made dresses with a 1950s vibe. You can pick from luxe fabrics with bold graphics to jewel-colored shantung, and buy the perfect party dress either off the rack or...
Piazza Euclide, 40, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
There are a few branches of this well-equipped kitchen and homewares store scattered throughout Rome, where you can pick up the perfect parmesan grater or a classic Bialetti Moka to brew your morning expresso. The metal or glass containers stamped...
Piazza della Rotonda, 70, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Head to this beautiful boutique not far from the Spanish Steps for hard-to-find fragrances and cosmetics in an atmosphere more like an elegant townhouse than a store. Shop for a signature scent, a gorgeously scented Fornasetti candle or a winsome...
- 1 Tips + News California’s Lockdown: What Travelers Need to Know
- 2 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Travel Abroad Again?
- 4 Visas + Passports Germany Now Has the Most Powerful Passport in the World
- 5 Tips + News Planes, Trains, and . . . National Parks? Yep, Masks Now Required for Travel in U.S.