Shopping in Rhodes
Collected by Andrew Bostock , AFAR Contributor
Steliou Kotiadi 12, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Ibiscus Ceramics is one of the few remaining places on the island where you can see Greek pottery being handmade from start to finish. It is fascinating to watch the process, and there is no pressure to buy, although you will find it hard to...
Kolympia 851 03, Greece
Located between Rhodes Town and Lindos, this 600-square-meter (almost 6,500-square-foot) complex is run by a family of artists as a gallery to both showcase and sell their works. The on-site Keramos Museum examines the local tradition and process...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico