Shopping in Rhodes
Collected by Andrew Bostock
Steliou Kotiadi 12, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Ibiscus Ceramics is one of the few remaining places on the island where you can see Greek pottery being handmade from start to finish. It is fascinating to watch the process, and there is no pressure to buy, although you will find it hard to...
Kolympia 851 03, Greece
Located between Rhodes Town and Lindos, this 600-square-meter (almost 6,500-square-foot) complex is run by a family of artists as a gallery to both showcase and sell their works. The on-site Keramos Museum examines the local tradition and process...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys