Shopping in Reykjavik
Collected by Sunshine Flint, AFAR Contributor
Skólavörðustígur 19, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
This is the go-to-spot for traditional and oh-so-warm knitwear made from the top-quality wool of Icelandic sheep, including the much-loved Lopapeysa sweater with zig-zag patterns around the collar. The association was started in 1977 by local...
Skólavörðustígur 16, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
With a chic clothing line inspired by Nordic city life and the country’s history of craft and design, it's pretty much impossible to leave this store empty handed. Located on one of Reykjavík’s most enchanting streets, Geysir’s mission is to...
18B, Laugavegur 18, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Icelandic design truly sings. Whether you're hunting for stunning furniture, stylish clothing, original jewelry or quirky children's toys, Kraum is the place to look. Located inside Reykjavík’s oldest building, which dates back to 1752, the more...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December