Shopping in Reykjavik
Collected by Sunshine Flint , AFAR Contributor
Skólavörðustígur 19, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
This is the go-to-spot for traditional and oh-so-warm knitwear made from the top-quality wool of Icelandic sheep, including the much-loved Lopapeysa sweater with zig-zag patterns around the collar. The association was started in 1977 by local...
Skólavörðustígur 16, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
With a chic clothing line inspired by Nordic city life and the country’s history of craft and design, it's pretty much impossible to leave this store empty handed. Located on one of Reykjavík’s most enchanting streets, Geysir’s mission is to...
18B, Laugavegur 18, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Icelandic design truly sings. Whether you're hunting for stunning furniture, stylish clothing, original jewelry or quirky children's toys, Kraum is the place to look. Located inside Reykjavík’s oldest building, which dates back to 1752, the more...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign