Shopping in Punta Arenas, Chile
Collected by Julie Schwietert Collazo, AFAR Local Expert
Pdte. Federico Errázuriz 910, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
This combination of workshop and boutique features a wide range of crafts and goods for the home, all of which are handmade by local artists. There are paper marionettes and paintings, journals and greeting cards. Most items can pack flat into...
Lautaro Navarro 894, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Antiques and curiosities are the draw at this shop that's stocked with enough goodies to keep you browsing for hours. While you might not be able to stuff a vintage typewriter or still-functioning record player into your suitcase, a pair of old...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter