Shopping in Portland
Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
Hope Square, Weymouth DT4 8TR, UK
Located near the harbor just off the quay in Weymouth, the Brewers Quay Emporium is set inside a revitalized Victorian-era building that once housed the Devenish Brewery. Today, it’s packed with antiques stalls, arts and crafts galleries and...
18 St Nicholas St, Weymouth DT4 8AA, UK
Make a studio visit to Stuart Wiltshire Glass to see a master glassblower at work, hand crafting beautiful bowls, vases and art pieces. While there, you can peruse the shop for the perfect piece, or consider taking a 45-minute, one-on-one...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village