Shopping in Portland
Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
Hope Square, Weymouth DT4 8TR, UK
Located near the harbor just off the quay in Weymouth, the Brewers Quay Emporium is set inside a revitalized Victorian-era building that once housed the Devenish Brewery. Today, it’s packed with antiques stalls, arts and crafts galleries and...
18 St Nicholas St, Weymouth DT4 8AA, UK
Make a studio visit to Stuart Wiltshire Glass to see a master glassblower at work, hand crafting beautiful bowls, vases and art pieces. While there, you can peruse the shop for the perfect piece, or consider taking a 45-minute, one-on-one...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights