Shopping in Picton
Collected by Erin Levi
12 London Quay, Picton 7220, New Zealand
This Picton boutique has one of the best collections of original jewelry in New Zealand, as well as beautiful handblown glass. Whether it’s made of gems, gold or coral, each piece of jewelry embodies Kiwi creativity. What you find here won’t be...
The Quays, High Street farmers carpark, Blenheim, 7201, New Zealand
Support the local community by shopping the stalls at the Marlborough Artisan Market, which takes place seasonally (October to February) in Blenheim on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Expect to find everything from handmade pottery to homemade...
193 Rapaura Road, Rapaura, Blenheim 7273, New Zealand
Need a break from winetasting? Look no further than this shopping center, perfectly situated on the "Golden Mile" of wineries, with a collection of stores with something for everyone: bike rental, artisanal coffee, interior design goods, local...
26 High St, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Two resident expats in Picton are propelling ceramic art forward: German native Renate von Petersdorff, whose work is largely inspired by New Zealand, runs her own gallery, Tai Tane Pottery. Briton Sara Scott, master gilder-cum-ceramic artist,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter