Shopping in Palma
Collected by Paul Richardson
Plaça de l'Olivar, s/n, 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Mallorca’s major produce market is also one of Spain's best—which is saying something. The stunning fish section consists almost entirely of locally caught options. Also look for island-grown fruit and vegetables, and don't miss chic sushi and...
Carrer de Sant Feliu, 3, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Swedish designers Barbara Bergman and Klas Käll have revolutionized Palma’s retail scene with their stunning concept store, which occupies two floors of an old-town palacio just behind the Passeig del Born. Rialto Living brings together fashion,...
Plaça de Weyler, 9, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Tomeu Arbona is the master baker at this traditional panadería, with its rustic displays of artisan breads, robiols (cream- and jam-filled pastries), gató (almond cake), empanadas and other Mallorcan specialties. Arbona searches the island’s...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna