Shopping in Oslo
Collected by Lola (Akinmade) Åkerström, AFAR Local Expert
Ruseløkkveien 26, 0251 Oslo, Norway
House of Oslo is a four-level shopping center dedicated to interior design, with an emphasis on rigorous Scandinavian design principles and minimalist Nordic décor. More than 20 boutique shops feature everything from furniture to...
Kongens gate 2, 0153 Oslo, Norway
Since 1979, this collective of 26 Norwegian artists has offered ceramics, textiles and metal and glass handicrafts in a gallery setting, for viewing and for sale. Unique, high-quality hand-crafted work provides a perfect memento of your Oslo...
Stortingsgata 28, 0161 Oslo, Norway
Norway Designs is a haven for all designer buffs. There are several floors which specialize in different concepts; paper goods, object d'art, women's wear and accessories, furniture, you name it, they've got it covered. The brands are mostly...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022