Shopping in Odessa
Collected by Kristan Schiller
Hvardiis'ka St, 2, Odesa, Odes'ka oblast, Ukraine, 65000
This stunning, skylighted shopping arcade on Deribasivska Street in the city center dates back to the late 19th century and is connected to the four-story Passage Hotel. The interior storefronts and exterior structure of the building are decorated...
Pryvozna St, 14, Odesa, Odes'ka oblast, Ukraine, 65000
Odesa's largest and oldest open-air food market dates back to 1827 when goods were sold from horse-drawn carts. Today, this teeming market on Pryvozna Street is the ideal spot to buy spices, fresh vegetables and homemade Ukrainian snacks. Even if...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun