Shopping in NEW YORK CITY
Collected by AFAR Traveler, AFAR Contributor
888 Broadway, New York, NY 10003, USA
Just north of Union Square, ABC’s Manhattan flagship spreads across several floors of a warehouse-like corner building. It’s long championed craftsmanship and sustainability, with covetable home goods—vintage textiles, lighting,...
75 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Between 15th and 16th streets on Ninth Avenue in Chelsea, the Chelsea Market is a food court with New York attitude. Its restaurants and shops sell Australian meat pies, banh mi, and lobster rolls. These are no fast-food chains—this is a...
712 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Any gal who’s in the market for a beautifully made, not-too-exorbitantly-priced New York handbag should make a beeline for this glamorous Fifth Avenue flagship. Since 1897, it’s been supplying “it girls" and celebs with its trademark satchels,...
611 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
Even if you have a Saks branch close to home, this sumptuous and stately flagship—across the street from both Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick’s Cathedral—is worth a visit. Just taking a turn around the first-floor cosmetics and accessories...
200 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands