Shopping in Narvik
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Kongensgate 66, 8514 Narvik, Norway
This cute boutique offers seasonal gifts and interiors. Stop in to buy candles, lamps, decorations and textiles, or just to browse and enjoy a cup of coffee from the in-store café. The boutique is located inside the Narvik Storsenter, just a few...
Kongensgate 32, 8514 Narvik, Norway
This outlet store, tucked in the Amfi shopping center near the port, represents Norway’s largest producer of handmade candles. Gift ideas among the constantly changing stock include beer-glass candles, skull lights and other home decorations....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter