shopping in Mykonos
Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Venetias, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Mykonos Sandals was founded by Michalis Rampias in 1948, and the Little Venice shop is still run by his family. The sandals are made on-site and will last at least half a lifetime. You will see his simple and stylish leather footwear on the most...
Πολυκανδριώτη, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Ilias Lalaounis studied the craft of his ancestors beginning in the 1940s, creating museum-quality work that captured the spirit of ancient jewelry with a unique modern style. His work is still seen on the brightest and most beautiful people in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter