shopping in Mykonos
Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Venetias, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Mykonos Sandals was founded by Michalis Rampias in 1948, and the Little Venice shop is still run by his family. The sandals are made on-site and will last at least half a lifetime. You will see his simple and stylish leather footwear on the most...
Πολυκανδριώτη, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Ilias Lalaounis studied the craft of his ancestors beginning in the 1940s, creating museum-quality work that captured the spirit of ancient jewelry with a unique modern style. His work is still seen on the brightest and most beautiful people in...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna