Shopping in Messina
Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Via Risorgimento, 178, 98123 Messina ME, Italy
Messina's Moai Tiki specializes in Polynesian items but it carries toys from all over the world and a wide range of marine objects and shells. You can also find reproductions of tin toys and ones from the 1950s, vintage model cars and Vespas,...
Via Catania, 98124 Messina ME, Italy
Sicily is known the world over for its fruits, fish and wines. You'll find these and other delicious edibles at the local markets. The Mercato Vascone (near the cemetery), Mercato Sant'Orsola and Mercato Zaera (on Viale Europa) are all open daily...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind