Shopping in Lisbon
Collected by Rita Alves, AFAR Local Expert
Praça do Príncipe Real 26, 1250-184 Lisboa, Portugal
In the posh neighborhood of Príncipe Real, this shopping galleria, located in an exquisite 19th-century neo-Moorish palace, showcases Portuguese brands and designers. In addition to the shops, you can find temporary exhibitions and a restaurant...
R. das Salgadeiras 10, 1200-396 Lisboa, Portugal
The latest design trend? To use cork as a medium for fashion accessories and furniture. Portugal is the biggest cork producer in the world, and Cork & Co. employs the raw material to craft unique, local products that are sustainable: handbags,...
Av. da Liberdade, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Largo do Carmo 26, 1200-092 Lisboa, Portugal
In spite of a world where nowadays every street is full of huge chain stores, we can still find treasures like this tiny shop. In the romantic Largo do Carmo, this charming shop is decorated in '50s style with red velvet sofas and classical...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022