Shopping in Lima
You won't get very far in Peru before someone hands you a pisco sour, both the national cocktail and a subject of warring national pride with neighbor Chile (which claims the drink's origins as well). El Bolivarcito is widely considered to...
This excellent handicraft shop is for folks looking to spend a few more soles on high-quality souvenirs that you won't regret buying. Products are sourced from all over Peru, directly from artists. Carved gourds, ceramics, procession crosses,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign