Shopping in Kristiansand
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Rådhusgata 3, 4611 Kristiansand, Norway
You can watch the glassblowing process firsthand at this welcoming workshop and studio owned by artisan glassblowers Jarle and Camilla Knapstad. The finished products are a dazzling array of colored glassware—stemware, decanters, vases, dishes—all...
Markens gate 25B, 4611 Kristiansand, Norway
This small downtown shopping mall focuses on food with stores such as Lille Kolonial, offering fresh regional produce and Vinmonopolet, the state-run alcohol outlet, selling bottled Norwegian craft beers. The center is also home to a number of...
S, Kronprinsens gate 49, 4614 Kristiansand, Norway
This sprawling market in Kristiansand’s old town is held every Saturday in the summer. It features arts and crafts, antiques, flowers and food as well as fun activities for adults and children alongside a large outdoor café. Enter via the corner...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun