Shopping in Kotor
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
316, Stari Grad Budva, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
This small treasure trove of locally produced knick-knacks is hidden away in a narrow vaulted passage to the right of the Cathedral of St. Tryphon. Choose from an eclectic array of handmade souvenirs, ranging from ornaments and magnets to...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time