Shopping in Killybegs
Collected by Aoife O Riordain
Killybegs Road,, Edergole, Ardara, Co. Donegal, Ireland
Tweed fabric is practically synonymous with Donegal, and it seems to embody the heather-flecked ruggedness of the landscape. Along with clothes made of tweed, there is an array of men’s and women’s knitwear and accessories for sale at John Molloy,...
Lurganboy, Donegal, F94 W9NY, Ireland
This purpose-built village just outside Donegal Town showcases the very best of contemporary creations from artisans who live and work in the region. Crafts made via glassmaking, weaving, wood sculpting and delicate paper art are on display and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter