Shopping in Kavala
Collected by Andrew Bostock
Erithrou Stavrou 40, Kavala 654 03, Greece
This bright bakery near the harbor is a favorite for postprandial desserts. It also sells goodies that can be packaged and taken home or on board your ship, including the famous kourabiedes, the traditional Greek cookies made with almonds and...
Omonias 46, Kavala 653 02, Greece
This fragrant shop sells teas, spices and herbs sourced from the surrounding countryside, including oregano, rosemary and thyme as well as more-unusual items like birch leaves. These should provide a pungent reminder of Greece when you get back...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys