Shopping in Istanbul
Collected by Sunshine Flint, AFAR Contributor
5, Mollafenari Mahallesi, Nuruosmaniye Cad. Armaggan No:41, 34120 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
From the fertile lands of Anatolia to gourmet kitchens around the world, Nar Lokanta is a restaurant with a gourmet shop that offers a range of natural products grown, produced and packaged to the highest international standards in Turkey. The...
With so many carpet shops to choose from it’s hard to know whom to trust for the best deals. Noah’s Ark is the place to go for authentic handmade, new, old and antique carpets, kilims, sumaks and other soft furnishings—including silk carpets. It’s...
Beyazıt Mh., Kapalıçarşı Takkeciler Sok. No:53, 34126 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Sophisticated tribal designs fill the walls of Yazzma making it one of the most colorful stores in the Grand Bazaar. Respected for their quality suzani and ikat cushions, antique textiles, pashminas, and kaftans a visit here will have you...
Kanlıca Mahallesi, Mihrabat Cd. No:90, 34810 Beykoz/İstanbul, Turkey
To create an opulent home fit for a sultan, visit Haremlique and browse their range of 100% Egyptian cotton linen, bath sheets, peştemals (traditional Turkish towels), tableware and assorted accessories. Choose exquisite toile designs or satiny...
103 Victoria St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Like a Kiwi Etsy shop come to life, Made It is the home of homemade. Shop for clothing, jewelry, artwork and ceramics all made in Wellington or around New Zealand. The stock changes with the seasons and output of the artists, so you could find...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States