Shopping in Istanbul
Collected by Sunshine Flint , AFAR Contributor
With so many carpet shops to choose from it’s hard to know whom to trust for the best deals. Noah’s Ark is the place to go for authentic handmade, new, old and antique carpets, kilims, sumaks and other soft furnishings—including silk carpets. It’s...
Levazım Mahallesi, Koru Sokağı Zorlu Center 2/194, 34340 Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey
To create an opulent home fit for a sultan, visit Haremlique and browse their range of 100% Egyptian cotton linen, bath sheets, peştemals (traditional Turkish towels), tableware and assorted accessories. Choose exquisite toile designs or satiny...
103 Victoria St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Like a Kiwi Etsy shop come to life, Made It is the home of homemade. Shop for clothing, jewelry, artwork and ceramics all made in Wellington or around New Zealand. The stock changes with the seasons and output of the artists, so you could find...
- 1 Air Travel How Much Do Masks Really Protect You on Flights?
- 2 Trains There’s Now a Direct High-Speed Train From Amsterdam to London
- 3 Tips + News Costa Rica Opens to All U.S. Travelers—No COVID Test or Quarantine Required
- 4 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 5 Air Travel Which U.S. Airlines Are Still Blocking Middle Seats?