Shopping in Iraklion
Collected by Andrew Bostock
Karterou 35, Iraklio 712 01, Greece
This small, family-run boutique sells herbs and spices grown on Crete as well as teas, honey and other local products, all of which make authentic souvenirs and gifts. Look for some of the more unusual offerings such as cinnamon cordial.
Chandakos 29, Iraklio 712 02, Greece
Lose yourself in this wonderful bookstore where you'll find the shelves well stocked with reading material in many different languages, including guidebooks, maps and books devoted to traveling around Crete and the history of the island.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys