Shopping in Huelva (Seville)
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
Cuesta del Rosario, 16, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
If you’ve discovered a passion for flamenco, wear it proudly. You can buy real flamenco shoes at Senovilla (Cuesta del Rosario, 16), in a variety of colors and styles. A short (staccato!) walk away, the display of hats at Sombreros Maquedano...
Calle San Jorge, 31, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Wouldn't pulling a brightly painted ceramic bowl or tile out of your bag at home summon a vivid memory of this sunny corner of Spain? Santa Ana has been selling the hand-painted work of local ceramic workshops since 1870 and offers a wide variety...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna