Shopping in Huelva (Seville)
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
Cuesta del Rosario, 16, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
If you’ve discovered a passion for flamenco, wear it proudly. You can buy real flamenco shoes at Senovilla (Cuesta del Rosario, 16), in a variety of colors and styles. A short (staccato!) walk away, the display of hats at Sombreros Maquedano...
Calle San Jorge, 31, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Wouldn't pulling a brightly painted ceramic bowl or tile out of your bag at home summon a vivid memory of this sunny corner of Spain? Santa Ana has been selling the hand-painted work of local ceramic workshops since 1870 and offers a wide variety...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked