Shopping in Hong Kong
Collected by Heidi Sarna , AFAR Local Expert
Stanley Market Rd, Stanley, Hong Kong
Stanley Market is the first place local people think of for shopping. For out-of-towners, a Stanley shopping trip kills two birds with one stone—sightseeing and bargain hunting. The 45-minute bus or taxi drive from Central to the little...
Battery St & Kansu St, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Jade is very important to the Chinese and represents long life, good health, and beauty. Do your homework if you want a serious piece—for example, the best jade is translucent and green; the stuff to avoid is opaque with brown or gray bits....
902, Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing St, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong
This nondescript tower of retail therapy on Ap Lei Chau Island harbors more than 100 stores spread across 25 floors. Converted from an old factory, the vertical city of stores runs the gamut from high-end fashion brands including Armani, Hugo...
- 1 Air Travel All Travelers to U.S. Will Need to Quarantine and Show Negative COVID Test Result
- 2 Tips + News California Lifts Stay-Home Order, Allowing Travel in the State to Resume
- 3 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 4 Tips + News Planes, Trains, and . . . National Parks? Yep, Masks Now Required for Travel in U.S.
- 5 Tips + News The COVID Vaccine Travel Booking Spree Is On