Shopping in Helsingborg
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Bruksgatan 15, 252 23 Helsingborg, Sweden
Karla Konsthantverk is a design collective whose work represents a wide variety of crafts, including woodwork, embroidery, jewelry, silver, ceramics, paintings, knitwear, scented soaps and more. It’s best to check their online store for the...
Marknadsvägen 9, 260 36 Ödåkra, Sweden
One of Sweden's largest shopping centers is home to international labels such as Zara and Hugo Boss, alongside Swedish brands J.Lindeberg and Björn Borg. The mall’s food court offers hungry visitors a wide selection of food and drink, from local...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind