Shopping in Hamburg
Collected by Kristy Alpert
Bahrenfelder Str. 113, 22765 Hamburg, Germany
Unlike other German-made gummies, Bären-Treff’s many varieties are rarely shipped outside of the country. This storefront sells more than a hundred varieties of gummy candies and gives out delicious free samples. Stock up on unique items like...
Mönckebergstraße 21, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Thomas-i-Punkt’s five-story building in the Altstadt district is magnet for those interested in men’s fashion. The store, around since the early 70s, offers everything from the latest trends and private-label suits to luxury leather goods and the...
Neuer Wall 18, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
This upscale jewelry store has been an icon on the Hamburg shopping scene since it first opened in 1743. Along with locals that frequent the store, Brahmfeld & Gutruf has long been a favorite of kings, czars, pop stars and more, drawn to their...
Mönckebergstraße 18, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
The Mönckebergstraße is the city’s oldest shopping street and has earned a reputation as the “Fifth Avenue of Hamburg.” A number of the storefronts in this historic neighborhood have been converted from traditional counting houses into homes for...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter