Shopping in Gothenburg
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Östra Hamngatan 42, 411 09 Göteborg, Sweden
One of Sweden’s most famous names in shopping, Nordiska Kompaniet is simply referred to by locals as NK. Enjoy coffee and handmade Swedish chocolates on the ground floor before getting lost in the four stories of fashion, beauty and interiors....
Vallgatan 15, 411 16 Göteborg, Sweden
Gothenburg is where it all began for the iconic Nudie Jeans brand. Although they only started off in 2008, Nudie Jeans has already become one of the world’s fastest-growing clothing brands. Centrally located by Gothenburg Cathedral, this concept...
Fredsgatan 1, 411 07 Göteborg, Sweden
Don't miss specialist shopping mall Arkaden if you're into cutting-edge fashion and design. Alongide international brands like United Colors of Benetton and Vans, Arkaden is home to several Swedish stores. In Beyond Retro you’ll find vintage...
Kaponjärgatan 4, 413 02 Göteborg, Sweden
Discover the reality of Scandinavian living over the decades with this collection of lamps, furniture, ceramics, glass and textiles dating from the 1920s to the 1970s. Although an antique store, the furniture is all in good condition with...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local