Shopping In Flåm
Collected by Jeryl Brunner
Odden 13, 5745 Aurland, Norway
While Aurland was once a hub for traditional shoemaking, the Aurland Shoe Factory is the only surviving company which still makes the Aurland shoe (aka “the original penny loafer") by hand. Take a tour of the facility—part artisan workshop, part...
Onstadvegen 2A, 5745 Aurland, Norway
For delicious cinnamon buns, bread and other mouthwatering baked goods, make a stop at Marianne Bakeri and Kafe, a family-owned bakery in Aurland, three kilometers from Flåm along the shores of the Sognefjord. Marianne, the bakery's namesake,...
Searching for an authentic gift to bring home? Huldra Husflid & Kunsthandverk offers a large selection of yarn, knitted goods, sewing patterns and handicrafts from famous Norwegian companies and designers. The store also sells a range of souvenir...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter