Shopping in edinburgh
Collected by Barry Shelby
263 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BQ, UK
There are no bad souvenir options to be found in this independent gift shop on the Royal Mile. A few suggestions if you need help deciding: a picnic hamper stuffed with goodies such as smoked salmon and venison salami; a Scottish Borders tweed...
Edinburgh, 42 Victoria St, Edinburgh EH1 2JW, UK
A self-described "melting pot" of affordable artwork, jewelry, housewares and accessories, the Red Door Gallery might just be the perfect place to find a distinctive souvenir from your visit to the Scottish capital. Key to the shop is a selection...
A, 38 Victoria St, Edinburgh EH1 2JW, UK
Iain Mellis, one of Britain's outstanding cheesemongers, recognizes the brilliance of high-quality farmhouse cheese and provides artisanal products to cheese lovers all over Scotland. Mellis has been sourcing local and European cheeses made from...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now