Shopping in edinburgh
Collected by Barry Shelby, AFAR Contributor
263 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BQ, UK
There are no bad souvenir options to be found in this independent gift shop on the Royal Mile. A few suggestions if you need help deciding: a picnic hamper stuffed with goodies such as smoked salmon and venison salami; a Scottish Borders tweed...
Edinburgh, 42 Victoria St, Edinburgh EH1 2JW, UK
A self-described "melting pot" of affordable artwork, jewelry, housewares and accessories, the Red Door Gallery might just be the perfect place to find a distinctive souvenir from your visit to the Scottish capital. Key to the shop is a selection...
A, 30 Victoria St, Edinburgh EH1 2JW, UK
Iain Mellis, one of Britain's outstanding cheesemongers, recognizes the brilliance of high-quality farmhouse cheese and provides artisanal products to cheese lovers all over Scotland. Mellis has been sourcing local and European cheeses made from...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now