Shopping in Dublin City
Collected by Aoife O Riordain
88-95 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 VF65, Ireland
Browse envy-inducing international brands from Céline to Christian Louboutin at Dublin's swankiest department store. It is from the same stable as Selfridges in London and has beauty products, accessories, clothing, housewares, food and two cafés...
41 Drury St, Dublin 2, DUBLIN 2, Ireland
One of a number of new boutiques popping up across the city that celebrate the resurgence of Ireland's rich design heritage. Come here for stylish souvenirs from a new generation of artisans who are reinterpreting old techniques, and choose from a...
59 William St S, Dublin 2, Ireland
The handsome former Georgian townhouse of Lord Powerscourt puts an altogether more interesting spin on the notion of a shopping center. There are boutiques, antique shops, galleries, cafés and restaurants all under its beautifully stuccoed...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local