Shopping in Dublin City
Collected by Aoife O Riordain
88-95 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 VF65, Ireland
Browse envy-inducing international brands from Céline to Christian Louboutin at Dublin's swankiest department store. It is from the same stable as Selfridges in London and has beauty products, accessories, clothing, housewares, food and two cafés...
41 Drury St, Dublin 2, Ireland
One of a number of new boutiques popping up across the city that celebrate the resurgence of Ireland's rich design heritage. Come here for stylish souvenirs from a new generation of artisans who are reinterpreting old techniques, and choose from a...
59 William St S, Dublin 2, Ireland
The handsome former Georgian townhouse of Lord Powerscourt puts an altogether more interesting spin on the notion of a shopping center. There are boutiques, antique shops, galleries, cafés and restaurants all under its beautifully stuccoed...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter