Shopping in Denali
Collected by Dawn Reiss
238 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
This little treasure trove offers unique Alaskan-made gifts—from custom T-shirts and hoodies to birch-bark and dichroic-glass jewelry. Other popular items include birch-bark postcards, Denali-themed stickers and hand-carved wooden wine stoppers.
Mile 239 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Shop for outdoor gear, clothing and supplies near the entrance of the park at mile 239. Rentals include backpacks, tents, sleeping bags, hiking poles, camping stoves, binoculars and bear canisters. The store also sells mosquito repellent, hiking...
Denali National Park and Preserve, AK, USA
Visit multiple shops and outfitters as well as the Great Alaska Fish & Chip Co. at Northern Lights Gifts, a collection of several businesses. There’s the Northern Lights Gift Shop, which has Native Alaskan art and a display of a handmade harpoon....
231 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Located close to the McKinley Chalet Resort and the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, this art studio and store sells more than just glass. There’s everything from pot holders, crochet hats and knit scarves to oil paintings, stained-glass pieces...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles