Shopping in Denali
Collected by Dawn Reiss, AFAR Contributor
238 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
This little treasure trove offers unique Alaskan-made gifts—from custom T-shirts and hoodies to birch-bark and dichroic-glass jewelry. Other popular items include birch-bark postcards, Denali-themed stickers and hand-carved wooden wine stoppers.
Mile 239 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Shop for outdoor gear, clothing and supplies near the entrance of the park at mile 239. Rentals include backpacks, tents, sleeping bags, hiking poles, camping stoves, binoculars and bear canisters. The store also sells mosquito repellent, hiking...
Denali National Park and Preserve, AK, USA
Visit multiple shops and outfitters as well as the Great Alaska Fish & Chip Co. at Northern Lights Gifts, a collection of several businesses. There’s the Northern Lights Gift Shop, which has Native Alaskan art and a display of a handmade harpoon....
231 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Located close to the McKinley Chalet Resort and the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, this art studio and store sells more than just glass. There’s everything from pot holders, crochet hats and knit scarves to oil paintings, stained-glass pieces...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now