Shopping in Cork
Collected by Aoife O Riordain
English Market, Grand Parade, Centre, Cork, Ireland
This covered food market dates back to 1786 (there has been a market on the site since 1610) and today it’s a bustling indoor food market with everything from fresh fish to spices, cheeses, oils and homemade cakes on sale. It's also a hub of...
Unit 10, Winthrop Arcade, Winthrop St, Centre, Cork, Ireland
This charming, mock-Tudor, glass-roofed shopping arcade off Cork’s busiest shopping thoroughfare, Oliver Plunkett Street, was built in 1926, and makes a fine place for browsing. It promises a small roster of interesting independent boutiques...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun