Shopping in Corfu
Collected by Andrew Bostock
25 FILARMONIKIS str, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
For something outside the normal range of souvenirs in old Corfu Town, visit this natural beauty shop. Land of Corfu makes cosmetics and soaps based on locally grown products such as olives, kumquats and prickly pears, and stocks natural sea...
Gkilford 52, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Greek traditional art is based around the religious icon, and this shop stocks many examples, as well as heraldic art, sculpture, jewelry and more modern designs, all handmade in Greece. The staff are knowledgeable and keen to share their...
A great place to sample and buy local delicacies. The traditional cheeses come from Paramythia, a village on the mainland of Greece, just across the water from Corfu, and are delicious. There are many other gourmet products as well, and they can...
φιλελλήνων 9, Κέρκυρα 491 00, Greece
The Greeks have been making leather sandals for thousands of years. They’ve gotten pretty good at it by now, which can be easily seen at this boutique. Not only is the product good, but the staff are knowledgeable and happy to take the time to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter