Shopping in Corfu
Collected by Andrew Bostock
25 FILARMONIKIS str, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
For something outside the normal range of souvenirs in old Corfu Town, visit this natural beauty shop. Land of Corfu makes cosmetics and soaps based on locally grown products such as olives, kumquats and prickly pears, and stocks natural sea...
Gkilford 52, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Greek traditional art is based around the religious icon, and this shop stocks many examples, as well as heraldic art, sculpture, jewelry and more modern designs, all handmade in Greece. The staff are knowledgeable and keen to share their...
A great place to sample and buy local delicacies. The traditional cheeses come from Paramythia, a village on the mainland of Greece, just across the water from Corfu, and are delicious. There are many other gourmet products as well, and they can...
φιλελλήνων 9, Κέρκυρα 491 00, Greece
The Greeks have been making leather sandals for thousands of years. They’ve gotten pretty good at it by now, which can be easily seen at this boutique. Not only is the product good, but the staff are knowledgeable and happy to take the time to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna