Shopping in Colombo
This elegant mansion overlooking Viharamahadevi Park is a top spot for picking up stylish Sri Lankan souvenirs. Stock up on housewares, handmade glass, bath products, candles, books and colorful wooden toys.
Shoppers with stamina can wander the hectic streets of this commercial quarter and visit the various markets. Each street loosely specializes in selling different items—you can buy anything from a giant cooking pot to a computer to fresh...
Undoubtedly one of Colombo’s most atmospheric shopping areas can be found amid the historic surroundings of Fort’s Old Dutch Hospital, built in 1677. There are outlets here of several Colombo favorites like Spa Ceylon and Barefoot,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles