Shopping in Charlottetown
Collected by Stacey Zable
11 Great George St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4J7, Canada
Along the waterfront, Peake’s Quay has more than 20 unique shops selling handmade jewelry and crafts, antiques, clothing and souvenirs as well as a restaurant with a huge deck overlooking the marina. In July and August, local musicians perform...
Rr #9 Brackley Beach, Charlottetown, PE C1E 1Z3, Canada
Twenty minutes from Charlottetown, the Dunes Studio Gallery & Café is located by the entrance to Brackley Beach. Shoppers can find Canadian crafts, including jewelry, textiles, blown glass, candles, baskets and more, made by regional artisans....
150 Richmond St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 1H9, Canada
Stroll through Charlottetown’s downtown shopping area and you’ll discover an assortment of boutiques. One must-stop along the way is Northern Watters Knitwear, where the owner’s handmade wool sweaters and accessories are just the start of the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna