Shopping in Castellón de la Plana
Collected by Brandy Bell, AFAR Local Expert
Plaça Major, 1, 12001 El Grao de Castellón, Castelló, Spain
For a glimpse into the details of local life, stop by the Mercat Central. Daily food shopping is still a part of Spanish culture; join in, soak up the ambiance, pick up a loaf of fresh bread and stop at the small bar to sip a café con leche.
Passeig de Bonavista, s/n, 12100 El Grao de Castellón, Castelló, Spain
When you want to hit the stores while also taking in the scenery, head to Puerto Azahar. Paseo Buenavista is a lovely stretch dotted with shops offering everything from high-end luxury items to hand-crafted souvenirs. Enjoy a glass of wine on a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys