Shopping in cartagena
Collected by Chris Ciolli, AFAR Local Expert
Calle Juan Fernandez, s/n, 30204 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
This covered market is the place to snag portable delicacies like anchovies packed in olive oil, pickles and olives floating in brine and all manner of dried fruits, beans and nuts. The variety of products available make it easy to cobble together...
Calle Honda, 10, 30201 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Inside the 18th-century Viuda de Molina Palace, near Cartagena’s main commercial street, Calle Mayor, there's a market set up for locally made arts and crafts. Shop for jewelry, wooden boxes, ceramics and more, all handmade by Murcia’s registered...
Calle Santiago Ramon y Cajal, 12, 30204 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Browse natural products in this charming 1939 shop that is part homeopathic pharmacy, part gourmet grocery store. Stock up on local and international edibles like specialty vinegars and fruit preserves, as well as vitamins, medicinal teas, spices,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked