Shopping in cartagena
Collected by Chris Ciolli, AFAR Local Expert
Calle Juan Fernandez, s/n, 30204 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
This covered market is the place to snag portable delicacies like anchovies packed in olive oil, pickles and olives floating in brine and all manner of dried fruits, beans and nuts. The variety of products available make it easy to cobble together...
Calle Honda, 10, 30201 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Inside the 18th-century Viuda de Molina Palace, near Cartagena’s main commercial street, Calle Mayor, there's a market set up for locally made arts and crafts. Shop for jewelry, wooden boxes, ceramics and more, all handmade by Murcia’s registered...
Calle Santiago Ramon y Cajal, 12, 30204 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Browse natural products in this charming 1939 shop that is part homeopathic pharmacy, part gourmet grocery store. Stock up on local and international edibles like specialty vinegars and fruit preserves, as well as vitamins, medicinal teas, spices,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map