Shopping in Cádiz
Collected by Paul Richardson
Plaza de la Libertad, 11005 Cádiz, Spain
Cádiz’s central food market is a fascinating and illuminating place to spend a few hours. Some 170 stalls offer the full range of local ingredients, from superb fruit and vegetables to charcuterie and cheeses, as well as fabulous fish. After...
Calle Pelota, 6, 11005 Cádiz, Spain
Looking for a well-made and beautiful souvenir that says something about Cádiz? Look no further. This interesting store, handily sited between the Town Hall and the Cathedral, offers a range of handmade reproductions modeled on original...
Calle José del Toro, 7, 11001 Cádiz, Spain
This old-fashioned grocery store is a temple to glorious edibles sourced from all over Spain, with particular emphasis on Cádiz and its province. Its neat shelves are crammed with everything from fine acorn-fed hams and chorizos to canned local...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter