Shopping in Bruges
Collected by Patrick Rogers
Simon Stevinplein 19, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
As the name suggests, you may end up waiting outside this modern chocolate emporium before getting a taste of the novelties inside. Choose from the experimental chocolate lipstick and chocolate pills, or head straight for the ganache-filled...
Ezelstraat 1 & 5, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Specializing in Scandinavian, Dutch and Belgian design for the home, this color-saturated boutique centered around an antique stove has a quirky selection of easily packable tableware, textiles and kitchen gadgetry to bring back as gifts or to...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun