Shopping in Bruges
Collected by Patrick Rogers
Simon Stevinplein 19, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
As the name suggests, you may end up waiting outside this modern chocolate emporium before getting a taste of the novelties inside. Choose from the experimental chocolate lipstick and chocolate pills, or head straight for the ganache-filled...
Ezelstraat 1 & 5, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Specializing in Scandinavian, Dutch and Belgian design for the home, this color-saturated boutique centered around an antique stove has a quirky selection of easily packable tableware, textiles and kitchen gadgetry to bring back as gifts or to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles