Shopping in Boston
Collected by Stacey Zable, AFAR Contributor
4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
332 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Have fun discovering the pop-culture treasures at this store, where you’ll find an array of comics, collectibles, clothing, toys and vinyl records that range from Star Wars and Doctor Who to Harry Potter and plenty of superheroes. There’s a second...
6 Plympton St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Located in Harvard Square and established in 1927, Grolier is the oldest continuously operating poetry bookstore in the United States. Poetry lovers have a choice of more than 15,000 volumes from big publishers and also smaller houses and academic...
100 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Some 75 stores make up this upscale mixed-use complex in Boston’s Back Bay. The four-hectare (9.5-acre) site includes two levels of shopping, with featured stores such as Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, Louis Vuitton and Jimmy Choo. Copley Place...
1 Outlet Blvd, Wrentham, MA 02093, USA
Situated 56 kilometers (35 miles) south of Boston, Wrentham Village is New England’s largest outdoor outlet shopping center. Its 170 stores include brand names such as Tory Burch, Bloomingdale's: the Outlet Store, Calvin Klein, Carter’s, Gap, Nine...
20 Myrtle St, Boston, MA 02114, USA
If you’re searching for unique gifts to bring home for friends or family—or even something for yourself—check out this Beacon Hill gift shop. Partners Paul Niski and Kate Brizius sell exclusive hand-crafted merchandise that includes jewelry,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village