Shopping in Bilbao
Collected by Chris Ciolli, AFAR Local Expert
Villarías Kalea, 8, 48001 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Peruse a carefully curated inventory of fashion, furniture and accessories from noted international designers. Try on Rosa Maria jewelry by Lebanese designer Rosy Abourous or shoes from the Lithuanian line, Cherevichkiotvichki. Vintage furniture...
VIktor Kalea, 9, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Try on these warm, pancake-shaped hats, known as txapelas in Basque, in traditional blue or another color of your choosing. Open since 1857, this elegant family shop specializes in artisan-made and custom berets as well as reproductions of...
Bilbao, Biscay, Spain
Precious metals, gemstones and diamonds are transformed into wearable art by Spanish, European and international artists at this award-winning jewelry studio. There’s something for everyone, from wildly rococo rings and necklaces by Vicente...
Erribera Kalea, s/n, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
In this eclectic 1929 Art Deco building flanking the city's river, browse the wares at stands packed with fish, seasonal fruits, dried mushrooms, vegetables packed in olive oil and artisanal cheese and charcuterie. This huge covered food market is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local