Shopping in Bergen
Collected by Heidi Sarna, AFAR Local Expert
Øvre Ole Bulls plass 5, 5012 Bergen, Norway
If there was such a thing as sweater art, Oleana’s stunning creations would be it. All the high-quality, brightly colored, creatively designed knitwear is designed by Solveig Hisdal, and is knitted and sewn in Oleana's own factory just outside of...
Bryggen 19, 5003 Bergen, Norway
When it comes to traditional hand-knit sweaters made in Norway, Bryggen Husflid is big on choice, offering a wide range of their own designs as well as offerings from other well-known brands like Vrikke, Norlender and Viking of Norway. They also...
Bryggen, 5003 Bergen, Norway
The cute artisan shops tucked along Bryggen's narrow wooden alleyways harbor many a treasure, from handmade sterling silver jewelry at Svala Silversmith (Jacobsfjorden 6c) to the watercolor paintings of artist Ketil Kvam at his studio Kvams...
Rasmus Meyers allé 3, 5015 Bergen, Norway
There’s nothing quite like a good museum shop—and there are four separate ones in the KODE Art Museum's four buildings. In the KODE 2 shop you’ll find an expansive selection of interesting books on art, architecture, photography and design, plus...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna